A Level Economics is often viewed as a more difficult A Level. Whether this is true or not is a matter of debate. But, an Economics A level will certainly be highly valued at any University. Note, if you do take Economics, some universities will prefer you NOT to do Business Studies as well.
I often get asked which is the ‘easiest’ exam board – AQA, OCR or Edexcel. I never know what to answer, except that I think they are pretty much the same. Even if the questions appear more difficult on one board, the important thing is what % of students are given As or Bs. Thus if necessary, the grade boundaries would be reduced to say 55% for an A.
- Macro Economics Revision Notes
- Macro Economics Essays
- Micro Economics Revision Notes
- Micro Economics Essays
- AS Micro Economics essays
- Writing Evaluative essays
A Level Revision Guides
Need Help With A Level Economics?
- Ask any A Level Economics Question – free question and answers.
- A Level Economics Text books – my recommended selection