You are welcome to ask questions on Economics. However, due to volume of questions, I can no longer promise to answer all questions.
I will post the answer on this blog, for everyone to benefit from.
I shall try to answer the economics question and / or point to other resources but please bear in mind.
- The replies will be guidance and not for duplication. Your essays should be your own work.
- My speciality is economics for British A Level standard. My university economics is rusty in parts, because generally I don’t use it in teaching A level economics.
- I can’t guarantee to always give full answers it also depends on my time schedule.
- I will answer as a new post. Check home page of blog for new post. With question and answers
- Generally, I don’t answer questions, which involve mathematical calculations, they tend to be doing someone’s homework. however, I may give examples, of calculations, if I think it helps explain economics principles.
I studied PPE at Lady Margaret Hall college, Oxford University, and currently work as an Economics A Level teacher. I have also examined several different economic units for Edexcel AS and A2.
If I answer your question, and you find it helpful, a donation is appreciated here for details on donating $2.