AS AQA Economics Revision Guide
- 68 pages of revision notes for AQA AS economics.
- The revision guide includes detailed notes on all main topics.
- All relevant diagrams to explain concepts.
- Suggestions for evaluation that can be used in exam.
- The Guide comes in PDF format.
- Only £4.00 for individual license.
How To Purchase:
- You can purchase the Revision Guide via Paypal or Google Checkout.
- PayPal also accepts Credit & Debit Cards.
- After payment, I will send the revision guide in pdf format via email, within 24 hours.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions here.
- Any further questions use this contact form, leaving your email address.
Buy Now With Paypal
Buy Now With Google Checkout
Unit 1 - Markets and Market Failure
- Nature of Economics
- Economic Objectives
- Scarcity / Choice / Opportunity Cost
- Production Possibility Frontiers
- Positive / Normative Economics
- Specialisation and division of labour
- Types of Goods
- Market Equilibrium
- Interrelationship between markets
- Economies / diseconomies of Scale
- Inequalities in income / wealth
- Market Failure
- Demerit / Merit goods
- Public Goods
- Immobilities of factors of production
- Government Intervention (price controls, buffer stocks, pollution permits, state provision, regulation
- Impact of Government Intervention
- Taxes and Subsidies
- Government Failure
- Macro economic Objectives
- Economic Indicators
- Economic Cycle
- Aggregate Demand
- Aggregate Supply
- Economic Growth
- Costs and benefits of growth
- Comparison of Living Standards
- Measures of Economic Development
- Inflation and Deflation
- Supply side policies
- Fiscal Policy
- Multiplier Effect
- Monetary Policy
- Exchange Rates
- Balance of Payments on Current Account
Unit 2 - The National Economy