- A GCSE Economics Revision Guide produced by economicshelp.org
- It includes all the topics for GCSE Economics
- It comes in pdf format via email.
- GCSE Revision Guide 85 pages. Only £7.49.
- Comprehensive list of definitions
- Designed to help answer potential exam questions
- Tips on Writing Evaluation - Essential for getting top grades
How To Purchase:
- You can purchase the Revision Guide via Paypal or Google Checkout.
- PayPal also accepts Credit & Debit Cards.
- After payment, I will send the revision guide in pdf format via email, within 24 hours.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions here.
- Any further questions use this contact form, leaving your email address.
Buy Now With Paypal
Buy Now With Google Checkout
- Only £7.49
GCSE Economics Contents:
Section 1 - How Markets Work
- Basic economic concepts
- Factors of Production
- Scarcity, opportunity cost
- Economic Systems
- Market Equilibrium
- Maximum and minimum prices
- Taxes and Subsidies
- Costs, Revenue and Profit
- Growth of Firms
- Economies of Scale
- Production and Productivity
- Competitive Markets
- Labour Markets
- Determination of wages
- Minimum Wages
Section 2 How the Economy Works
- Macro Economic Objectives
- Economic Growth
- Supply side policies
- Fiscal Policy
- Interest Rates
- Monetary Policy
- Budget Deficits / Government Borrowing
- Conflicts of Macro Objectives
- Government tax and revenue
- Poverty and policies to overcome poverty
- Market Failure / Externalities
- Government intervention
Section 3 UK in the Global Economy
- International Trade
- WTO / IMF
- Patterns of Trade
- The European Union
- The Euro
- Balance of Payments
- Exchange Rates
- International Competitiveness
- Economic Development and Sustainability
Fast Delivery By Email!
"Excellent product for helping to pass GCSE Economics. I found it very useful."
-Mr T. Thompson.
"Very helpful and well laid out. Thanks!
- Juila Beckett.
"Great. Really helped revise for exam."