Selected Posts for June, with a focus on the impact of rising oil prices.
With oil and petrol prices going through the roof, these are 10 Ways to Save petrol
Nevertheless, if oil prices keep rising we may have to consider the impact of a world without oil
Rising oil prices are causing rising inflation – just at a time when Central Banks would like to be able to cut rates – The Central Bank dilemma
With Oil prices continuing to rise, a reader asks – ‘Under what conditions can oil prices fall?’
Rising oil prices is not the only problem for the US. It comes at a time of record levels of debt in the US
- Another problem in both US and UK is the continued decline in House Prices
- current state of UK economy
- Size of labour force and population in UK
Debates in Economics
- Do Free markets always benefit society?
- How Harmful is a trade deficit
- How To deal with Food Shortages
- The Debate on Airmiles and the environment