You are welcome to ask questions on Economics. Though you might also like to try google custom search (top right) to see if the topic has been covered before.
I am looking to explain economic principles / ideas/ recent developments in economics. I can’t promise to answer, but will try if it meets the criteria below.
- Please don’t ask me to do your coursework / assignment e.t.c.
- Please don’t ask any maths calculations.
- The question and answer will be published here where everyone can see it (including your teacher).
- I aim to try and simplify economics; as a rough guide I would aim at an understanding similar to a good British A Level student.
- I am looking to explain economic principles / ideas/ recent developments in economics.
- I will answer as a new post, if you leave email address, I’ll usually send quick email. Check home page of blog for new post. With question and answers
I studied PPE at Lady Margaret Hall college, Oxford University, and currently work as an Economics A Level teacher. I have also examined several different economic units for Edexcel AS and A2.