"It’s not that I’m fick, but I just don’t get it yeah" (1)
It’s hard to believe these exam answers are true, I know standards are slipping but…
They do seem very funny though
- Q: Name the four seasons.
- A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
– Presumably also the inspiration of Vivaldi (don’t forget the Ketchup)
- Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be
made safe to drink.
- A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.
– (dead sheep could really block your tap)
- Q: What happens to your body as you age?
- A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.
- Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
- A: He says good-bye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.
- Q; Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
- A: Premature death.
- Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
- A: Keep it in the cow.
(can’t argue with that)
- Q: What does the word "benign" mean?
- A: Benign is what you will be after you be eight.
- Q: What is a turbine?
- A: Something an Arab wears on his head.
(to keep him cool in the desert ?)
- Q: What is a Hindu?
- A: It lays eggs.
(1) I saw this on "Have I got News for You" 10th june 2006. They also featured some other funny exam answers similar to