You are welcome to ask questions on Economics.
I will post the answer on this blog, for everyone to benefit from.
I shall try to answer the economics question and / or point to other resources but please bear in mind.
- The replies will be guidance and not for duplication. Your essays should always be your own work.
- My speciality is economics for British A Level standard. My university economics is rusty in parts, because generally I don’t use it in teaching A level economics.
- I can’t guarantee to always give answers it also depends on my time schedule.
- The aim is not to do people’s homework for them, but, help in the understanding of economic concepts.
- The answers will not necessarily be complete. I know several of my essays on this site could be improved.
- Please Write the Questions clearly and with proper spelling. Some questions I have not answered because they were not clear what was meant.
- I will answer as a new post. Check home page of blog for new post. With question and answers
I studied PPE at Lady Margaret Hall college, Oxford University, and currently work as an Economics A Level teacher. I have also examined several different economic units for Edexcel AS and A2.
If you find the information useful, you are welcome to buy me a coffee